When you tone police us, this is exactly what you sound like.
- I’d be more willing to understand how racism hurts you if you were nicer to me.
- I couldn’t care less about how many PoC get killed for being non-white, because you didn’t coddle me enough.
- You’re making me uncomfortable, and my comfort is more important than the issue at hand.
- I don’t care how offensive I’m being, you should still be nice to me. It doesn’t even matter how many insults I’ve already slung at you.
- There’s really no such thing as “the master’s tools” but I’m going to pretend there is, and that you’re using them, because you’re not being nice enough.
- You using the words “bitch” and “cunt” are far more hurtful than being called a disgusting nigger bitch.
- I’d be a better person, but you made me upset, so I’m going to continue to uphold racist standards.